Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Conservation of Energy

I have too much energy to let it go to waste ( but being here doesn't make that much difference). Speaking of energy, I wonder if someone's attempted to calculate the total amount of energy in the world. Conservation of energy states that energy in an isolated system cannot be created or destroyed, but can only be changed from one form to another which undeniably means there is a constant amount of energy in the world (and universe). Obviously no one attempted to enumerate knowing how immeasurably enormous present measures of energy are. Whenever I think of science, I think of my sister the engineer in the family who never fails to relate science back to the Creator. If energy is not being created of destroyed, then it could not have existed without a creator with infinite power. MashaAllah. How great God is.

let's now transform my energy from being awake to sleeping. 

No comments: