Thursday, January 29, 2009

No comment.

i have lost objectivity in my thoughts which explains the unwittyness. not that i'm sure i was before, or whether the word unwittyness even exists.

vocabulary is for the dictionary, not me.

anyways, i've been conducting various different experiments with myself like most cosmectic companies, only they can't seem to get grip of the whole "animal rights" thing. nevertheless, I am proud to find many interesting foundings.
wait, i'm sorry if this sounds interesting, because the experiments have spiritual and intelectual elements, not fun and hooga hooga sorta thing.
will share when i feel like writing down a lab report.

i've got tons of books to read before i fly,cause i can't bring em all. bummer. excess baggage=trouble.
not if God can help it, put that in mind. And i wasn't sarcastic.
I personally had a momentous experience.

I came back from Egypt bringing 57kg worth of loads.
The weight limit was 20/30 kg, not so sure.
Truthfully, most of the things were my mum's groceries. yes she buys groceries all over the world, from olive oil, to basmati rice and even Bread sticks!. not the imported ones you find in cold storage, the "flewn over by one of us" one.
The thing is, with an excess of 20-30 kilos, i wasn't sure whether i could go on board without burning my pocket( or my mum's for that matter)
suddenly this malaysian came out of nowhere, he was the trade comissioner and he helped me get through everything..without paying a single dime.

I don't wanna take credit for the blessing that was meant for my mum. the only thing i got from it is not being trapped in the cairo airport surrounded by egyptian officers with "corrupted" written all over their faces. Ofcourse, i am very thankful, God has made it easy for me but deep down, you know who the blessing was meant for and you were lucky enough to be part of it.

if you ask me again, who in the world gets away with such excess baggage for free. i'd still be ridiculously doubtful anyone does.

No comments: