Friday, July 11, 2008

All that glitter, is Dust.

hmm, it was nearing dusk. Strumming horrendously on my guitar, I saw a ray of light, slipping in between the small opening of the green curtain. I was amused. It was beautiful, but it was made of nothing else but the sun and flying dust particles that looked insanely indistinguishable to glitter.

I still remember, as a kid, I used to raise my hand with my fist open, and slowly moved it towards the ray in hopes to capture the moving glitters. uh huh, they were extremely tricky and somehow flew in a cheetah like speed. or maybe a space rocket. You just go on and on, feeling excited. Do you think it's idiotic? Cause I still don't, and I still get mesmerized by the glimpse of it. I can stare all day.

How can small particles of dust, look like floating glitter.

ah well, dumb thoughts, for today. beautiful dumb thoughts

No comments: