Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sur La Route, La Pluie et le beau temps!

A very exhausting day it was.

For those who know French, good on ya. For those who don't, the above means, "on the Road, Rain and Shine!" and yes I have been using my iPod to learn French. I must say, it's not ABC easy. I would rather say it's..very the complicated. Everything has a freaking gender.the COMPUTER has a gender. how do you genderize a computer?!Anyways, enough about that, i'm just very happy I can now count to a hundred in french, and speak to french cab driver. oh yeah, and eat in a french restaurant.

My sister just got back from egypt. it's been so long since all of us hung out together. years already. In fact, beda's still in turkey right now. so it's the 4 of us. but i'm still very happy. Little did I know, I'd have such a wonderful time catering to my sisters' ridiculous needs. anyways, my sister told me a really funny story.

she was at the airport with her friends and decided to buy some drinks. so they went tothis cafe (in egypt). They sat down and waited for the waiter to take their order but there weren't any in sight. After about 15 minutes of waiting, they got really annoyed, but they were not the only ones. A Canadian guy from across their table got up, and went all the way to the back of the counter, and found noone, not even the cashier. So he dared himself into the kitchen to find someone. Ironically,In the cafe, there was a sign that said

" Please do not leave your valuables unattended ".

So the white guy took that sign and put it on their front counter where the cashier is..suppose to be... and took off.

finally, someone came out, and my sister and her friends shouted, "that sign is for youuuuuu!"

p/s- it's a boy btw. the computer.

No comments: