Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Ramadhan. No it's not too late,it's only the 2nd week.

The topic for today was suppose to be "Your guide to Subliminal Messages". However I am not in a "professional writer mode" so i'm going to write about something more casual.

Luckily for you, I'm going to talk about food today.

Specifically: The delightful Shambo from O'briens.

Like many, I am that type of person who sticks to a particular order in any restaurant. I have been eating Chicken tripledecker, a truly unhealthy sandwich, from O'briens from the very day I started eating there. However, my sister, who is a health freak frowned upon my nasty consumption and forced me to get the Shambo.

What is a Shambo?

I have no freaking idea. The fact that it's called a Shambo, somehow entertains my appetite. The only thing I know about Shamboes is that It is shaped like a hidden mickey, only all circles are equal in size, in other words, a peculiar looking sandwich.

The shambo i ate was supposedly the healthiest one, since the fillings are:

Pesto,
Sundried tomatoes,
Mozarella.
and I added chicken by paying 4 extra bucks, what a rip off.

I don't know whether it's because I had it for buka puasa, or because the sandwich is truly scrumptious, but I ate it like a "Michael Phelps during breakfast" ( FYI, he eats 12,000 calories a day).

You should give it a try. To me, sundried tomatoes should be the only legal way to eat tomatoes.mmmm. If you like the green stuff on your bruschetta, then you would love this sandwich,mainly because they spread the Pesto super generously. Don't even get me started on cheese. The chicken is optional, if you're a chicken person( double meaning BUCK buck buck), then prepare to succumb to the extravagant capitalist strategy(pay as you add?).

Oh i disappoint myself, I didn't even ellaborate the details of the memorable taste in each bite. ah well, deal with it.

No comments: