Thursday, September 25, 2008

Malaysian politics

I have been avoiding from writing about Malaysian politics because I cannot be objective and unemotional about it.

tell me, am i to blame?
Is it so hard to recognise who is the bad guy when in Malaysia, a fellow blogger was arrested and will be detained for two years without trial?
for what reason?insulting islam?
Have you even read his blog to really identify whether he did insult Islam?
Does the government think we are all moron went it comes to religion that we do not know how to differentiate an insult to something else?
yes when it comes to religion, Malaysians are sensitive but they don't know anything about it to begin with.

Yes I'm talking about my hero Raja Petra.

Does the Malaysian Government think we're all dumb when they keep on contradicting themselves like ridiculous morons?
First you say, harga petrol naik because satu dunia naik.
now that the price of oil GLOBALLY has gone down, you cakap don't turunkan because taknak Petronas lose their profit.
did any of our minister learn economics?
Do they know how inflation and deflation works?It's basic economics, if they don't know they should go fly kites. and at the looks of our economy, Kite runners should already be flooding the streets right now.
Oh wow, dah turun lagi 10 cents. I'm very bersyukur, cause that's what malaysians should do right?be grateful that the government has given them at least something?

I really don't understand people who still cannot see the reality of what's happening to our country. If you don't care about politics then please don't pandai pandai nak support who and who based on your family views. Don't bring out ridiculous Islamophobia arguments. You want answers, you go find for it. I am more than happy to enlighten you about my views and stand

I went to Fedex yesterday, and because our local papers are useless as a medium of information to begin with, I usually ignore them, but not yesterday. I heard the Fedex officers commenting on the local papers that had Raja Petra news all over it. They were talking about how Raja Petra was this and that, was a traitor who shouldn't open his big mouth and insult you know who..
I didn't feel angry.
I felt pity, for those people.
They don't have the luxury of time to sit down and read anything else other than the manipulative and controlled local newspapers. That is basically their source of daily updates. How can they open their minds to think otherwise.

Tell me how to be unbias and objective?

No comments: