Sunday, December 7, 2008

dust collectors anyone?

I haven't had my share of spare time over the course of staying here, luckily, I found some this week.

To fully utilise it, i read 3 books in 2 days. as dusk emerges at approximately 5,consequencing to longer nights, i've failed to keep my heavy eyelids open past 10. Not that i haven't tried, and it was comparable to dipping your hands to boil in acid(exaggeration never hurt the storyteller)Yes eyelids are delecate things my friends.

I just bought an awesome new exotic decoration for my room and i think it'd be nice to get some for some people.however, since i've been here for more than 2 months now, i've become accustomed to the exotic egyptians souvenirs, which results to my inability to decide what to get my friends, or whether i should even get them anything. they seem so common. but if there are any request, i'd be delighted to attend to it.

for instance, if you've been longing to touch pharaoh's beard, i'd try to hunt for some during my visit to his tomb. or if you're in dying need of miniature pyramids, they sell them all over the streets. perhaps you just feel like putting something egyptian in your room, just as a reminder of your Awesome friend (me), no problem. but i can't guarantee i'd be able to pass throught the customs with a live-camel and a mummified organ you suddenly feel like hanging on your bedroom wall .no sirreee.btw, since i lost my phone, my new egyptian number is: +20125334450.

Malaysian number remains unchanged.

P/s- jannah, i know this is uber random anddddd it's very very very the tak malu for me to ask this. but we should trade souvenirs. lets trade awesome egypt and japan dust collecting whatever it is we can get on the streets.pls?

2 comments:

J said...

Oh, oh , sureeeeee! That'd be awesome! Can I have pharaoh's beard please?

Do you know that Asiah is the name of Pharaoh's wife? :P

ainulryakova said...

ahahahhahah pharaoh's beard?you sure about that..?i'll find you something less in age, and still strong physically.will that be alright :)