Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ground zero.all over again.

it's like Dejavu.

it's quite surreal how things can change overnight.
i received a phone call this morning, and i could easily summarize it this way:

Ground zero.
------------------------------

Mr Ed, doesn't want me to go to Australia. he wants me to go to the best university in America. He wants to meet him on the 2nd of January. He wants me to spend all of my leftover time on my US application.


And i can't help but laugh at my life, for forever being a successful university applicant, but not a university student yet.
there was uk. and then australia. and then i have to just forget about em both, and start with usa.
time is not my concern. i have no problem graduating later or earlier,whatsoever. I've already come up with awesome plans of what am i gonna do with my holidays, if it is prolonged again. travel travel travel.

well in any case, this shouldn't be a surprise to many. it's ainul dammit.noo,i'm not complaining,i'm actually quite eager to start studying, but at the same time, i know i can learn so much with the spare time i might have by traveling.
I don't know what God's plans are, but it seems all wonderful to me. it boggles me because i feel so undeserving of all the goodness.

anyways, i will be needing help from my usa friends. pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

p/s-i just needed to tell the world this, so that everyone will understand how my life will be like in the next 6 months or so.

1 comment:

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

u coming to school in the States?!?!