Sunday, December 14, 2008

hey ho lets go

This blog has become too personal for my liking and i'm pretty sure i'll regain my awesome momentum in sydney( procrasticationnnn). ah well, having said that, i'm going on a sabbathical leave, away from the blogging world till i rediscover my real purpose to blogging.

Don't get me wrong, i have very high tolerance for personal blogs as it is the most convenient way to update my nosy self with the well being of my acquaintances. However, i've never perceived myself to be a subject of my own writings. It seems like writing about myself might potentially bore me to death. there i go again,i feel like the all-singing-all-dancing crap, who thinks the world cares about what she eats for dinner, and frankly speaking, i sometimes do.

everyone has their vain spot. everyone sometimes, tend to find themselves looking at the reflection of their beautiful faces, in the big mirror they have placed themselves before.everyone tends to speak out without realising it's a bunch of nonsense. no, i'm not your typical everyday cynic. I just get very negative sometimes. even in the most peaceful state of mind, i can find myself criticizing ruthlessly,perhaps an innate thing.


Nevertheless, i've mentioned about a few names in my previous post. they are authors of the best fiction ever. classic writers. i just Rediscovered classic, and at such a late age( bummer). notice the "re" in discovered. indeed, i have read many classics but never appreciated them.

am not sure why i wasn't particularly interested in classics. I would find comfort in saying my generation have modern literature to resort to as an alternative source of delectable eye candyyyy. After reading a bunch of classics, i find it a waste to read anything else, and am determined to devote my time finishing all the classics in the world even if it takes forever( i can be extreme at times).

As a matter of fact, i only wanted to talk about Alice's adventure in Wonderland. Being me, i divert so easily(focus ainul!). somehow this post reminds of my ridiculous lack of focus in econs class( and many others fyi).
This post is long enough to make me barf.
if readers have already been driven away after the first two sentences, writing about my awesome book review here might be a waste of good reading material.
This therefore is the second last post for the rest of the year( two more weeks to new year?)

1 comment:

J said...

alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ainulll!