Friday, August 22, 2008

iPod touch got trashed by...

I know I have had this for quite some time now, but I didn't exactly have the chance to fully utilize it till last few weeks. What am I talking about? My beloved Wii.

It's the best video game ever invented. The synchronisation between our movement and the characters on the tv is just amazing. But that isn't the best point yet.
It's the best workout machine ever! Basically, I don't bother to workout daily. But with my wii, perspirating is packed with fun and action. Which is AWESOME. This complements the fact that everyone can play it. even my MUM enjoys it. She played tennis like a pro. Awww,momma you maria sharapova. My family isn't the type who enjoys video games, so back then when I had my Playstations, twas me against the computer or friends. abit borring yeah? but nowwww, new era, new age, new bonding sessions with my sisters. thanks to you Wii.har har


Wow, I could not have sounded more like a Wii promoter. Ahh well..

Anyways, the best way to really break a sweat is for you to fully get in the spirit of the game. Play as if you're on the field. Whack the ball as if it was targeting Paris Hilton or Jonas Brothers' tight pants. If you're a lazy arsee, or you have no interest in sports, I suggest you read a book. ahahaha, at least your mind is sharpened.Seriously,I've not regrets buying a Wii instead of a PS3. To put the cherry on top of the 5-scoop sundae, buy a dancing mat. Yes I might not be the right person to recommend this. I might not even be that person who would even consider buying it. But you learn many things in college other than american pies right?*triple wink at my apartment matesss*. Left right, Up Up, doWn down..oooo i'm in the groove.

So, Wii, is officially the machine of the year. Sighh, sorry iPod Touch.

No comments: