Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

Cepat laaa. I feel like learningggg. I wanna go to Australia a.s.a.p. I want to hear my lecturers speaking in that horrible accent. Sigh. Raya first!

Oh yeahs, speaking of raya.....I'm already planning an open house :O WOW. I know this might be a little too early. They're not even selling raya cards yet!. but since i'm going to egypt on the 4th day or raya, I need to inform you guys(whoever's reading) that my open house might be on the first or second day of raya.

SOooooo clear your schedulesss!pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, my last raya at home for the next three yearsss. I will definitely invite each and everyone personally, but this is to make sure you guys clean up that schedule of yours!!

1 comment:

Zulaikha said...

i wanna come.but i cannot :(