Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stop drinking..too much.

I'm an avid mineral water drinker. I even drink mineral water at home, at least 1.5 litres a day. That usually sounds like a good thing, but little did I know that mineral water is hazardous for my already less than perfect health.

I just found out that, water that comes from the ground is not exactly good( except for air zam zam, very awesome right? ), whereas, water that comes from the hill is excellent. I might be using the wrong terms to explain this, so I apologize in advance to those geoscientists and geologists. Mineral water is drilled from the ground, but the problem here is the fact that is has both organic and inorganic minerals. What is this organic schmorganic buzz talk i'm yapping about?

Well, apple has iron, so does your ipod. if your ipod rosak and you bury it underground, it will rust and the rusty iron will now be apart of the dirt,rocks,stones of earth. That is inorganic mineral unlike the one in your apple. okay?okay.

So mineral water may cause kidney stones and all sorts of other diseases.

So I learnt something very useful today. I used to hate Reverse Osmosis water cause it tastes funny, but it is the best water to ensure the pinkness of your health. although i might have altered and misuse the proverb, i stand by what i just said.

Water from the hill is similar to reverse osmosis water for your information. It contains zero minerals and is squeaky clean.

Don't ever say I didn't warn you. This is Ainul, reporting live from Subang Jaya. Your well-being is always my concern.*wink*...mmm*wink wink*

-Serial winker out and about!

5 comments:

Ahmad Rashaad said...

It looks like you are suggesting Evian ... well, I better check my wallet.

Rifqi Al-lil said...

mineral water can cause kidney stones! holy crap!than is it better to drink coke, coz i thought coke can prevent kidney stone!!!

ainulryakova said...

rifqi: yes, There was a guy who had kidney stones, and the doctor asked whether he drinks mineral water or not. and he said he drinks it regularly, so the doctor asked him to stop immediately.
and no, it isnt better to drink coke,i heard it contains 60 tablespoons of sugar percan. you can drink your way to diabetes. and if you think that is ridiculous, try getting some dried ice(solid CO2) put it in plain water. then put sunkist. calculate how many spoons of sunkist you must put to make it taste..sweet and yummy.

rashaad: better broken wallet than broken body :p

Anonymous said...

Youuuu, oh i use to have so so many debates with my girlfriend about this. One thing that people do not realise that reverse osmosis water has like the WORST pH in the world. It's like acidic :S The best water is suppose to be alkaline, which is the optimum level for your blood bla bla bla. You know kaaaaannn.

I stand true to my mineral water.

Anonymous said...

I think the kidney stones, its cause of excessive mineral water. Nothing of excessive nature is good kan. It's gluttony. lol.