Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rayaaa.

I didn't exactly have an open house cause open house=huge makan makan event with a vast number of people in it.
However I did have a small one. I apologise dearly to those I did not invite, or clumsily forgot to. It wasn't because you guys aren't special enough, but I have my rational reasons. You can ask me personally. honestly, I hate leaving some people off the list. For starters, I invited people by groups, so that if I have my hands full, they have someone to talk to.



Like most raya summary I've read, my raya wasn't all that. The highlight of raya was my visit to my grandma's grave. I miss her. Although raya wasn't as eventful as before, it definitely did not lack substance. I met friends and family, discovered old love in a new dimension, sharpened my self-esteem and witnessed profound moral values. I hope everyone all over the world had a great 1st Syawal, and will continue enjoying what's left of it.

Ainul out and about.

p.s- I posted that picture without authorization from the individuals in it. Sorry, but in my defense, that was the best uno stacko angle.

4 comments:

Amira Najua Sa'abana said...

ALTHOUGH i would most prob not be able to make it.
i still would have AT LEAST expected to get an invitation.

I'm hurt.

Sure Bomby made the uno stacko jatuh kan. He's such a loser.

btw, Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir Batin <--- somehow saying this reminds me of all the things Ive done. eheh..
Raya is a time for clean slates. =)

Imma out homie!

Ahmad Rashaad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahmad Rashaad said...

sorry ainul i could not make it. i told u already right. ah how i wish i'd wear baju melayu to ur house with samping and songkok complete all from up till down with shining black shoes .. ;D

well bomby is a loser, sure the uno stack would have fallen within seconds .. LOL.

Anonymous said...

rashaad.it's okay.tho it would be awesome to see u in your baju raya ,due to the fact that You're very the vain.kidding Maas zahir !!

Myra.I totally should have invited you mannn.this calls for an apology.btw,you sound like you've done some pretty nasty things to me I don't quite remember experiencing!!!!You're forgiven nevertheless.